[Sca-cooks] meat products & the UK

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu Jun 7 07:03:49 PDT 2001

Or some of the lovely single-malt scotches that you can get more reasonably in
Scotland than over here.  I discovered a scotch liqueur when I was over there
that is difficult and very expensive to get here, Glayva.  It is much better,
IMHO, than the more commonly seen standard one...and I 've just lost the name of
it (another Senior Moment).

Kiri