[Sca-cooks] meat products & the UK

ruadh ruadh at home.com
Thu Jun 7 08:40:16 PDT 2001

Have you considered a favour to bring ? . .  each trip to Scotland I bring
Vt & NH Maple Syrup Candies. Small singles and groups, and large singles.
Depends on the 'thank you' level I wish to repay. The landlord's young
daughter [14] did daily spotless [ read that as 'excellent' ] cottage
cleaning, and would bring the Tea's [ AM *&* PM] out to the cottage when we
were 'home'. Instead of us trekking to the manor. All this for a 6-pac of
Maple Candies payment per week.. It seems to be very highly regarded, as
well 'guarded'. Ru