[Sca-cooks] Iceland & Scotland - what to get?

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu Jun 7 07:11:36 PDT 2001

Misha,
Where are you?  I have a protege I'd love for you to meet.  She and her husband
both teach in the public schools in the Norfolk/Virginia Beach area...and are
dynamite teachers!  I suspect you'd find that many of your teachers probably
agree with you...generally most teachers don't like to be tied to teaching to a
test as seems to be happening!

Kiri