Standard test was Re: [Sca-cooks] Iceland & Scotland - what to get?

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Mon Jun 11 19:29:40 PDT 2001

    Actually, you're closer to the truth there than you might imagine. We
all thought that math was a process by which we ferret out the secrets of
the way the universe is structured. Instead, we are realizing that our
mathematical 'truths' are based on our perceptions of the universe, and may
have no independent validity. Scary thought . . .

    Sieggy