[Sca-cooks] Good beer

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 7 08:22:19 PDT 2001

I looked at the bottle last night and that is what it is called "K".  Also I
looked at my lambec bottle and it is Keriek (I think I spelled that
correctly) brand.  They make a few different kinds, cherry being my
favorite, raspberry, pear and a wheat thing that I am not fond of at all.  I
don't recall seeing any other types but there could be.
Olwen