[Sca-cooks] cooking schools

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 7 09:05:39 PDT 2001

Drake here is what I have done if it will be of any help I doubt.  I used to
work at a Community College that had an excellent Hotel/Resteraunt
Management course curricullum and I took almost all the classes they had to
offer.  Now I work next door to the Baltimore International College School
of Culinary Arts and I use their bookstore and library.  Having been 2nd
cook and head chef in the past I know it is NOT what I want to do in the
future.  Now I am working up a portfolio to do just the centerpiece or
showpiece item at catered events.  That is what I do best and it stays fun
for me that way.  It also gives me the leisure to pick and choose when and
how much to work.
Olwen