[Sca-cooks] cooking schools

Catherine Hartley caitlin_ennis at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 6 08:58:57 PDT 2001

Online searches provide quite a range of options for cooking schools and
culinary institutes. CIA is expensive even for their associates degree. They
do offer a week long "boot camp" for food enthusiasts.

I will be actually attending this the week following Pennsic...I am
excited...

Caitlin of Enniskillen