[Sca-cooks] A Question

Kirrily Robert skud at infotrope.net
Sun Jun 3 19:21:25 PDT 2001

In lists.sca.sca-cooks, you wrote:
>Yeah, isn't that already powdered galingale just blissful? I'd never
>been able to get the other (small dried chips) past the
>little-shreds-of-wood stage.  <g>

Coffee grinders are a wonderful thing.  I have one just for spices, cost
me $20.  I've heard that they eventually gunge up and get full of crap
and stop working, but for $20 I don't really mind.  Saves me a fortune
on elbow grease!

K.

--
Kirrily 'Skud' Robert - skud at infotrope.net - http://infotrope.net/
"It's 806 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of coffee, half a fsckload