[Sca-cooks] Iceland & Scotland - what to get?

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Thu Jun 7 14:19:04 PDT 2001

Kiri,
     I live in a small town just north of Richmond called Glen Allen. Many of
my teachers complain that fat old politicians are telling them what to do and
what to teach. In Virginia it seems the laws are getting too much into
personal life and into harming the environment more. One of my teachers had a
psychology teacher in college that said the SOL's are making us stupid. It
somehow overworks the brain or something like that, I don't know. Lots of
teachers are stressed over it and already 2 teachers quit because of the
stress of it all. Politicians these days have no respect towards the American
people. They're worried about how much money they will get when the
campaigning and the elections come back. I dunno. Maybe i'm an irrational
teenager. Maybe i'm not. Who knows?

Misha