[Sca-cooks] Vegetarian feast

Nikki McGeary draculachanter at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 09:57:40 PDT 2001

I posted a question about vegetarian feast ideas, but
it seems no one saw it (I think it was overshadowed by
the hilarious beer posts).

I am interested in planning a vegetarian feast, and
I'd like to document the occasion as well as the
dishes.  I thought of advertising it as Lenten feast
(though the event will most likely not be during Lent)
or a we-can't-eat-meat-on-Friday theme.  Perhaps in
the spirit of "doing as they might have done" there
could be a royal declaration that, due to plague or
something, no one will eat meat.  Something like that.

Any thoughts?

In your service,
Lady Heloise

=====