[Sca-cooks] Interesting facts of life

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Thu Jun 7 14:49:13 PDT 2001

Gunthar mentioned:
>  If you folks want to
> get into this again you are welcome or you can go to
> the Flori-thingy where Stefan probably has the discussion
> stored away.

Uh. Nope. I prefer to deal in facts, referances and personal
experiences. Although since this item seems to be making the
rounds again, and probably will again in the future, if someone
wants to write a point by point refutation of this list, I think
I'd be willing to consider it for the Florilegium. Similar in
concept to this article:
spice-use-art     (18K)  6/ 9/97    "The Question of Heavy Spice Use and
Rotten
                                       Food" by Lord Xaviar the
Eccentric.

Stefan li Rous