[Sca-cooks] care packages

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Thu Jun 7 14:53:21 PDT 2001

LOL... I don't even eat hot stuff.  Laird Loganaich, my lord husband, is the
hot pepper aficionado.  He makes his (now infamous) Biohazard liqueur from
several varieties of hot pepper, including habaneros, chile pequins, and
purple Thai peppers.

Logan will eat them right off the vine, grind them up and put them in his
"Satanic Devilled Eggs", or mix a bit in with scrambled eggs.  He also uses
the powdered habaneros in lieu of paprika.

By the way, the Biohazard is so hot that I won't even kiss him when he's
drinking it.  Makes me do a little "it's too hot" dance.

Madelina