[Sca-cooks] care packages

UlfR parlei-sc at algonet.se
Fri Jun 8 01:27:28 PDT 2001

Philip & Susan Troy <troy at asan.com> [2001.06.07] wrote:
> I can think of exactly one worse scenario (use your imagination), but as
> someone who has administered first aid for chili burns around the eyes,
> I can only say <shudder>.

Lack of imagination appears to be your problem. I'd prescribe a habanero
sitz bath and some deep thinking about other potential (mis)usages. Or
just go to the bathroom after having handled them, but before washing
your hands.

/UlfR
 who once without a thought rubbed his eye after having picked up some
 piri-piri... *and* has gone to the bathroom after handling, IIRC,
 chipotes.

--
UlfR                                                 parlei-sc at algonet.se
"Actually, I consider sendmail.cf to be object code."