Cuskynoles at Pennsic, was: [Sca-cooks] Interesting facts of life

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri Jun 8 12:42:40 PDT 2001

On Fri, 8 Jun 2001, Olwen the Odd wrote:

> WHAT!  Master A doesn't attend the war??  Why?  Shy?  Hey, we have an
> awesome meal plan at House Blackstar and I may be able to sneak you in to
> the Kings private pig roast.  And anyway, is this your way of getting out of
> the potluck?  No sir mister.  You just better mail your contribution right
> over to Lainie or Phillipa or someone to bring!

But I won't be there either. I'm waaaay out in An Tir and I'm broke. And
I'm working on menu for An Tir-West War. Looks like I will be feeding more
than I did at Egils (count is up to 9 teenaged girls- Mr Picky won't be
there because he's on restriction). And my usual bunch of guests on
Saturday night... the gods are punishing me for something but I don't know
what...

'Lainie