Cuskynoles at Pennsic, was: [Sca-cooks] Interesting facts oflife

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Fri Jun 8 12:46:37 PDT 2001

I'd say that he could mail it to me to bring, but it might not make it up
there...or if it did, it might not make it to the Pot Luck Dinner....After all,
Phillip and I will be up there for Land Grab, and just might get the munchies
during that long week before War really gets started.......hmmmmmm.....

Kiri