[Sca-cooks] Inexpen$ive [not-cheap] feast.

ruadh ruadh at home.com
Fri Jun 8 13:57:33 PDT 2001

ROI... darn, I need to put my Mfg Engr hat back on. I started to set-up a
'costs' Excel sheet. and this should have jumped in my face. But that's why
I asked, and it's an item to add to the "lessons learned" preamble.
Help in the Kitchen is five, two more when troll closes. Servers will be
from each table. An Incipient Canton does have a limited manpower at this
point. And this could be their first feast, in a Kingdom that feasts are a
'regular'  event thing.
Head cook has worked a "church supper" for 50 before. Experience is limited,
but they are brave....
I have a SCAdian sister, who goes by the name Bear. She's a cook at a deli
[ mom's] and at a B&B.
Thank you, Bear