[Sca-cooks] Gyro? Hero?

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri Jun 8 14:48:07 PDT 2001

On Fri, 8 Jun 2001, Pixel, Queen of Cats wrote:

> I have never seen *any* hotdish on a Chinese restaurant menu. Tuna or
> otherwise.

Huh? Who said anything about Chinese? (Though I'll bet the Mama at my
favorite Chinese place could produce hotdish if I asked...)

> Oh, and I'm willing to send people lutefisk as long as it's winter--it's
> not commonly available around here otherwise. They sell it frozen--I do
> not understand why. It's not like it's going to spoil.

See? Even the bacteria know enough to stay away ;-)

> Anybody know how period lutefisk is?

Very. But I'll bet Nanna could give more info. The question comes up every
once in awhile, but I generally ignore it when it does. I'm more
interested in pie fillings at the moment.

'Lainie
who likes Crust of Tame Creatures but I'm just a little tired of
it... COI, here I come!