[Sca-cooks] Re: CIA and cooking schools

Barbara Evans mathilde at borg.com
Tue Jun 12 05:16:04 PDT 2001

Misha,

I have a reference book in my library called _Peterson's culinary schools,
1999 : where the art of cooking becomes a career_. This book is updated from
time to time and has tons of information about cooking schools and programs.
I can send you copies of the pages on schools in Virginia, if you like. How
about Maryland, too?

Mathilde
mathilde at borg.com