[Sca-cooks] True sandwich

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Tue Jun 12 07:45:05 PDT 2001

You are all infidels!

The One True Sandwich is grilled cheese.  On a griddle, melt real butter.
Lay two slices of white bread on the grill.  When the bread is toasted, add
more butter and flip the bread.  While it is toasting the second sides, lay
two slices of American cheese on each slice of bread.  When the second sides
of the bread are toasted, put the sandwich together with a spatula, then
lift on to a paper plate so any extraneous butter will be absorbed.

Serve with a couple of slices of a chilled homegrown tomato (beefsteak,
preferably), a dill pickle wedge, Lays potato chips, and a tall glass of
cold chocolate milk.

Heaven.

Madelina