[Sca-cooks] Re: standard tests

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 12 11:24:05 PDT 2001

>My mother is an accountant and my gradfather can do algebra like nothing.
>Yet
>everyone else is stupid in English and Science, which are my strong points.
>Heh, I must be the bastard child. I'm the only lefty in my immediate
>family.
>
>Misha

Ah-ha!  Another reason why I like you Misha.  Lefty.  Yeah.  How many folks
who are left handed are not math oriented I wonder...Now my daughter
Morningstar is a math whiz.  Hates calculators.  She's a righty.  She was
doing 7th grade math in 3rd grade and reading at a 9th grade level.  Musta
been the Montissori...
Olwen