[Sca-cooks] Re: standard tests

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Jun 12 18:01:18 PDT 2001

On Tue, 12 Jun 2001, margali wrote:

> I have noticed a nasty tendancy towards aphasia lately - and am
> wondering if it is somehow linked with the dyslexia.

I don't know- age maybe? I've been having a LOT of trouble with it, and my
doctor blames it on age/medication/the baisc function of my illness. I
find it very annoying. Having a lot of other language-based foobars
lately.- more typos, homonyms, and flat out wrong words, and even though I
edit, I don't see them. At all. Untill someone points them out and then I
am sooo embarrassed! For someone as verbally oriented as I am, this is a
problem!...

'Lainie
you know, like the... umm, what was I saying?