[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks - Ethiopian food

Diana tantra at optonline.net
Tue Jun 12 14:09:14 PDT 2001

If you want to try different cuisines, try coming to NYC.

There was a lovely place that served Tibetan temple food (totally vegan),
and a Nigerian restaurant come to mind first off.  there was an Ethiopian
place, and many middle eastern ones.  One of the best Morrocan food places
we have found was in Philly - called Marrakesh, but it pales by comparison
to the one in DC by the same name.  There are several Argentinian
restaurants that I've been to in the city, as well the better Mexican
restaurants (not tex/mex).

I think Adamantius can tell you more about the multitude of different
cuisines in NYC :-)

Diana d'Avignon