[Sca-cooks] Re: holding doors

BaronessaIlaria at aol.com BaronessaIlaria at aol.com
Tue Jun 12 20:49:15 PDT 2001

In a message dated 6/12/2001 11:01:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dminmin at hotmail.com writes:

> Opinions on if all women need tobe escorted into court

Only if they choose to be...

Personally, unless I am unable to walk properly (I do suffer from gout at
times) I would rather face the music on my own two feet should I be called
into Court. My hubby knows better than to jump up and go with me unless
asked... The many times we see guys scrambling over people, slinging weapons
helter skelter as they disarm, etc...  sillyness.

But that's just my opinion.

Ilaria