[Sca-cooks] Re: holding doors

Steve s.mont at verizon.net
Tue Jun 12 21:13:17 PDT 2001

>In a message dated 6/12/2001 11:01:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>dminmin at hotmail.com writes:
>
> > Opinions on if all women need tobe escorted into court
I've been dragged into court by a Lady.  When a good friend of mine, and
now one of my Kingdom bosses in the Chatelaine's office, was given the
Dolphin of Caid (AoA level service award) I held out my hand to say
congratulations she grabbed on to it and didn't let go until she had to so
she could go the last few feet to get under the Royal pavilion.

I think it is Lady's choice on whether or not she wants to be escorted into
court.  If a Lady of my acquaintance is called up and I am near I will
offer in case she is uncomfortable or whatever but I will not insist.

Æduin