[Sca-cooks] True sandwich

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Wed Jun 13 06:48:43 PDT 2001

In a message dated 6/12/2001 1:26:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time, lcm at efn.org
writes:

> Turkey with leftover stuffing, gravy, and cranberries

Thank God!  I've finally met another believer!  I started putting gravy and
stuffing on my turkey sandwiches years ago, and my mom still thinks I'm wierd.

Waitaminute...do you eat the whole thing cold, or heat it up?  I eat mine
cold, and spread the gravy with a knife.  Mom makes great gravy, and she uses
one of those special pourers that takes most of the grease out.

Brangwayna Morgan