[Sca-cooks] Re: standard tests

margali 1margali at 99main.com
Wed Jun 13 08:18:58 PDT 2001

Nope, right now the only meds I am on are metformin and the
occasional motrin for pain [well, and occasionally something way
stronger, but since my mind checks out on them as they are
narcotics, I don't worry about it then ;-) ]

I don't drink much - maybe a glass of wine a week [pennsic i will
probably do more like a glass a night] and don't do illegal
recreational pharmecuticals any more [not for over a decade.]

I am just going to turn 40 in October, so I don't think it is
age, both grandparent sets stayed alive and kicking into their
70's [paternal grand'da] 80's [maternal grand'pa and paternal
grand'ma] and my great aunt Bessie was terrorizing the salt flats
of Jersey and Philadelphia well into her 101st year [she bought a
new power boat in her 90s and never actually got senile, just
physically infirm.] and both my parents are in their late 70's
[both born '23, pictures taken at christmas a couple of years ago
- http://www.geocities.com/margali99maincom/SPCA.html show them,
live and kicking, and definitely not geting senescent yet ;-)
[the page loads sort of slow on a modem] and they show very
little sign of slowing down for the next few years ;-) [my mom
doesn't dye her hair, either. It used to be darker, but is now
sort of 'roan', auburn mixed with about half gray. My dad was
completely gray by the time he was 40.]

margali
~~~~~the quote starts here:
Are you on Allegra for allergies?  It made me lose my mind, and
many words,
much as you are describing.