[Sca-cooks] Re: standard tests

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Jun 13 09:11:35 PDT 2001

margali wrote:

> I am just going to turn 40 in October,

My dear young lady... I told you you were young. And I can prove it.
You're just a couple of months older than me.

>[my mom
> doesn't dye her hair, either. It used to be darker, but is now
> sort of 'roan', auburn mixed with about half gray. My dad was
> completely gray by the time he was 40.]

My mom was more or less completely gray by the time she was 25. No, not
guilty, I was not yet conceived. My dad never really got the grey hair
thing, it just went bright silver one hair at a time, and in no
particular pattern, until he actually became pretty vain about it in his
80's... I seem to have inherited this pattern, too. The greying, that is.

Therefore you are young, Margali. QED.

Adamantius
--
Phil & Susan Troy