[Sca-cooks] Gyro? Hero?

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Jun 13 13:02:11 PDT 2001

On Wed, 13 Jun 2001, Mark.S Harris wrote:

> Bear commented:
> > In '66 and '67, it was Tab in Mobile.  Gotta cut them calories.
>
> Oh! I like Tab. It's just not very available these days. But the drink
> I wish I could get, and I don't think they've ever made, is diet Jolt.
> "Twice the caffeine but no calories!".

I would like to be able to find real Jolt on a regular basis! I do so much
driving up and down I-5 that I would like to be able to get it to keep in
the car. The stuff with guarana makes me feel weird. I found a truck stop
about 35 minutes out of Portland that has Jolt, and there's Jolt in a
little tiny shop in Eugene, a block away from a place I used to live. But
you'd think that college towns would carry it at least near where the
students hang out? In Eugene you can get carrot juice and stuff with
wheatgrass and herbs, but not Jolt. I think that's just Wrong...

'Lainie