[Sca-cooks] Old?

micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Wed Jun 13 17:48:04 PDT 2001

> I got you all (so far) beat -- I'll be 45 in December.  And Lainie,
the
> aphasia is a by-product of fibro -- the lack of deep sleep interfers
with
> the brain.  On the other hand, I had my last major motor seizure in
Aug.
> 1985 and developed what I called "noun aphasia" when I would talk and
the
> wrong word came out but it started with the same 1st letter.  It also
gets
> worse when I haven't had enough sleep.

I understand where you're coming from Raoghnailt, I have CFS and always
have been a lite sleeper anyway. Went 21 days last year with no rem
sleep and had to be hospitalized. I think Im still recovering from that
one...not as sharp as I used to be.

Micaylah
~who sleeps with ear plugs every night now~