[Sca-cooks] Old?

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Jun 13 18:13:52 PDT 2001

On Wed, 13 Jun 2001, micaylah wrote:

> I understand where you're coming from Raoghnailt, I have CFS and always
<snip>

Wow.
Folks, this is one of the many reasons that I love this list. Yes, we're
off topic. But do y'all have any idea how reassuring it is to know that
I'm not alone, and that not only are there others struggling like me, but
they're already friends! Cool! Sometimes I feel like such a freak- the
outside of me looks ok (except for the weight gain) so it is hard for
people to accept that I'm ill and in pain alot. It is simply a great help
to know I'm not the only one...

'Lainie
gotta pack...