[Sca-cooks] Old?

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 14 12:31:53 PDT 2001

Hullo, I'm back, anyone miss me?

Feeling old too.  41 and a half as of tomorrow, and just recovering from
pneumonia with a side order of bronchitis.  No fun, I do not recommend it.

If you're as old as you feel, I feel about 75 but that's still an
improvement over last week.  Most times, I feel 20, which is when I joined
the SCA, teasing the peers... and now I are one.  How'd that happen? Didn't
I just join this motley band only yesterday?  Sigh.

What am I cooking?  I'm throwing ingredients at my protege' and letting HIM
cook.  <ggg>  Oh all right, I'm cooking too, just kidding.

What's in season here is strawberries, and I have to work up some culinary
and non-culinary uses for the upcoming Berry Festival and Crown Prints
Prize Tournament.  The Proper New Book's Strawberry Tarte looks likely.
Non-culinary?  Maybe boil some up and see what color it turns plain white
wool?

Micayla and Lainie:  the good thing about CFS is that you never have to
worry about rerun season...

Selene

Dame Selene Colfox
OP, OLC, OHA, ODC, SR etc.