[Sca-cooks] Old?

Brian L. Rygg or Laura Barbee-Rygg rygbee at montana.com
Thu Jun 14 15:55:49 PDT 2001

<GGGGGGG> I know that my "fibro-fog" annoys my husband.  I can see the same
commercial 3 times and each time it's like brand new (I read during
commercials).  On a more cooking oriented note:  How do you manage being a
Head Cook with fatigue?  I haven't dared to be in charge since I got sick
though I did have to take over once a few years ago when one of my best
assistants turned out not to be "management" material.  She flaked out on
the day of the feast -- but they got fed.

Raoghnailt