[Sca-cooks] Old?

Brian L. Rygg or Laura Barbee-Rygg rygbee at montana.com
Thu Jun 14 01:04:58 PDT 2001

When I know I'll be in the kitchen (which is most of the time), I try to
bring my kitchen stool to save on my legs and back.  My friends know I'm not
the same I used to be and make adjustments.  But it is hard having a severe
chronic illness (fibromyalgia) plus a handful of minor ones (high blood
pressure, seizure disorder, arthritis, asthma)  -- we look just fine on the
outside, but if I forget my drugs, I can be a real bitch because I HURT.

Raoghnailt