[Sca-cooks] Old?

ruadh ruadh at home.com
Thu Jun 14 07:00:24 PDT 2001

if you go to events; keep Med-s in several places.
My big back-pac *now* keeps two days of spares. At last Pennsic, the
Autocrat's "Moving Thugs" gave me One hour [ 6 PM] notice to move my site.
They lost my FM & BP meds [ found by mid-next day]. I didn't get my bed-time
meds. BP shot to 190/150 by mid-night. Friends offered their alpha and beta
blockers, I'm on the calcium blocker type. A & B don't work on me.