[Sca-cooks] Old?

ruadh ruadh at home.com
Thu Jun 14 06:38:32 PDT 2001

what was the periods of Ms Malapropos and Rev Spooner ?  {Sorry about
spellings, the F7 key isn't that well educated yet} You just might "blame
it" as being period in the aforementioned styles. Smile,  it might be fun...
I hide when the Fibro Fog hits or pass it off as 'practice' for my senior
moments.

"Mardom me Padam, but believe I, you are occu-pewing the wrong pi"