Cooking school was Re: [Sca-cooks] weird idea... medieval restaurant

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 14 12:12:32 PDT 2001

I believe our own Sir Charles of Dublin is teaching food history classes at
CSCA.  A good occupation for a Bard, n'est-ce pas?  Me, I'm thinking about
taking the "lower division" culinary courses at the local junior college, LA
Mission College, which apparently has a full vocational certificate program for
cooking.

Selene