Cooking school was Re: [Sca-cooks] weird idea... medieval restaurant

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 20 13:37:56 PDT 2001

REALLY!  I'll look into that.  ON the topic of more realistic life planning,
Orange Coast College has a 3 year program that is vastly cheaper than the 18
month program at CSCA, and the commute is negligible.  Time vs. money, I
feel like I don't have much of either, of course, I should be able to
transfer in credit for most of the academic course.)

Too bad you and I are just far enough apart not to attend these at the same
junior college.

On the other hand, if I register this Saturday with plans to begin at CSCA
anytime in the next 24 months, I get one of the very expensive textbooks
free. . .

Bonne