sucralose/splenda (was Re: [Sca-cooks] Gyro? Hero?)

margali margali at 99main.com
Fri Jun 15 12:25:45 PDT 2001

They were bringing in a liquid form from brazil [carried by
synergy diet online] but they just gor bounced by the FDA because
Johnson&Johnson Brazil won't relable. Synergy has a different
liquid no carb sweetener that I have coming to try.

I am working on getting somebody in Brazil on one of my other
lists to trade liquid splenda for books from amazon.com, or
something else bought off the web.

You can now buy splenda in packettes at a fair number of the
larger grocery chains, and I have also seen it at Walmart.
margali
~~~~~the quote starts here:
Splenda is showing up in more and more food items.  My ex wife,
Dame
Aislynn, lives by it. It's great for those on the Protein Power
Diet.  They
have a web site, and will ship directly to you.  It comes in
granular form,
or in little packets.

In my opinion, it has an aftertaste just like saccharine, but
Aislynn says
she' can't taste it.

www.splenda.com
more info