sucralose/splenda (was Re: [Sca-cooks] Gyro? Hero?)

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sat Jun 16 15:20:38 PDT 2001

margali wrote:

> They were bringing in a liquid form from brazil [carried by
> synergy diet online] but they just gor bounced by the FDA because
> Johnson&Johnson Brazil won't relable. Synergy has a different
> liquid no carb sweetener that I have coming to try.

And that Portuguese is shore difficult to translate... So, when I bought
several bottles of the stuff from them some six months ago, maybe that
wasn't such a bad thing. I think I've perfected the cheesecake I had
intended to make industrially...

> I am working on getting somebody in Brazil on one of my other
> lists to trade liquid splenda for books from amazon.com, or
> something else bought off the web.
>
> You can now buy splenda in packettes at a fair number of the
> larger grocery chains, and I have also seen it at Walmart.

It should be noted, though, that the packet Splenda is mixed with some
kind of sugar, and while low in carbohydrates, it's not as low as the liquid.

Adamantius
--
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com