[Sca-cooks] Old?

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 15 16:26:29 PDT 2001

Well, since this is the first day that I haven't
coughed and haven't taken my meds, I am assuming that
I am on the mend.  Now if I only could find some
energy again ... Being sick and working 10 hr. days
really drains a body.  The thought of a good bowl of
your chicken soup though ... might just tempt me
enough.  You might see me next Wednesday, although I
may have to crawl to get there ...

Huette

--- Susan Fox-Davis <selene at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Olwen the Odd wrote:
>
> > Selene!  Your back!  Missed your wit and
> knowledge.  Glad to hear you are on
> > the better side of sick.  Now stay that way ;^)
>
> Yes my lady.  Anything you say my lady.  Just
> because you said so, my lady.
>
> While I was sick, the Arts workshops still continued
> at my house.  A couple of
> the gals even made me chicken soup, or tried, using
> chicken broth base from a
> jar.  *sigh*  I think next week, we do a workshop on
> basic stocks from scratch.
> Yo, Huette, are you feeling better yet?  Or do we
> get to test them out on you?
>
> Selene

=====
shall never cease to be amused.