[Sca-cooks] Old?

BareToad at aol.com BareToad at aol.com
Sun Jun 17 17:40:09 PDT 2001

::Mairin briefly comes out of lurking::

I am pleased to announce that I just celebrated my 28th birthday on June 13.
This is made a little more memorable in that it is also the 7th anniversary
of my bone marrow transplant.  Hooray!! (yo Misha, I was diagnosed with
Hodgkin;s disease my senior year in High School and got to take a pass on all
of my finals...hehe, there is always a silver lining.)  I am as healthy as a
horse now...my only problem is in that I am WAY too busy.  It sure beats
dead, though!

obligatory fooe content:  the topic for the next Wintermist Culinary Guild is
period iced foods.  Does anyone have any ideas?  Resources that I could use
for information??  Thanks!

Mairin