[Sca-cooks] health

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sat Jun 16 15:36:32 PDT 2001

Christina van Tets wrote:

> Yes, I am.  Very tired (Isabella lets me get about 5 hours' sleep a night at
> present), but healthy.
>
> Cairistiona

Aw, sniffle... brings me back to the (ahem) good old days when my evil
spawn (who, BTW, is not so evil as all that and has just today advanced
another grade to 8th kyu, which, if you are a juvenile aikido student,
apparently means something good -- Easterners, make up your shopping
lists for about nine years from now) used to keep my lady wife awake all
night, but, wonder of wonders, it seems Dad worked nights and would come
home just in time at 3 AM to calm his fussing and feed him...

And this, too, shall pass.

Congrats, BTW, and sweet dreams, when you get them.

Adamantius
--
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com