[Sca-cooks] Glossary submission?

a5foil a5foil at ix.netcom.com
Sun Jun 17 15:46:33 PDT 2001

I don't know if this holds true in the German, but in the French, Italian,
Spanish and Catalan, the word that translates to English as "in" may also
translate to English as "on" or "about", depending on the context. For
example, from the Catalan, "en la olla" translates as "in the pot" while "en
ast" means "on the spit" or "spit-roasted" depending on how it's used.

Thomas Longshanks