[Sca-cooks] Tiramisu

Lord Boroghul Khara boroghul at narn.pecan-tree.com
Mon Jun 18 10:19:40 PDT 2001

Ruadh uge-ber:

> > Just make sure you use the Ladyfingers cookies, and not OKRA
> ladyfingers!!!
> >
> > Boroghul
>
> My Lady knows better than to 'dip' her fingers into my creations. But as
for
> me, "The Logger who stirs his coffee with his thumb" [ lets Hummm the tune
> Okra uck what a word, and the stuff it describes. thought I had forgotten
> about the stuff, gee thanks.

Though I am an Atlantian, I was born in the lands of Bayous and Gumbo so
good that you want to kiss the cook's parents..  It's kind of hard for me to
forget about okra.......If the coffee count in my veins gets too low, you
can detect traces of okra, hot sauce, and garlic in there with the blood.

Boro