[Sca-cooks] OT: Elaine de Montgris

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Jun 18 12:04:00 PDT 2001

Please let her know that my thoughts will be with them.  I have had cancer
strike so many people that I care about that I get angry all over again whenever
I find out about another.  It is something that I hope will be wiped out in the
near future so that the pain and suffering it brings will be a memory.

Kiri