[Sca-cooks] OT: Elaine de Montgris II

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Mon Jun 18 23:28:26 PDT 2001

Sadly it looks as though it will be very soon, and not all the brothers and
sisters will make it in time to tell Dad that they love him while he is
still alive and may be able to hear them.

Lessons to be learned!  Men get your prostate exam, this didn't have to
happen!  Women get your parts checked!

Everyone:  Tell those you love how you feel and do it now, don't put it off.
You have right now anything else is a "maybe".  If not cancer, or
appendicitis, or birth, or sheer stupidity it may be a deer in the
headlights.

It's not death I mind so much as dying.

Regina