[Sca-cooks] Re: SC - Pantry Surprise, yet again

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Mon Jun 18 12:23:49 PDT 2001

Lord knows what he'd think of some of these items from my pantry/freezer:

5 year old cranberry wine that I forgot I was making, and am now terrified
to open to rack it to see if it is still wine, or as I suspect, has turned
to vinegar

"Biohazard", my lord husband's infamous chile liqueur

"nuk mam", or Viet Namese fish sauce

Bordeaux cherry ice cream

frozen frog legs

6 kinds of mustard

3 kinds of curry

3 kinds of paprika

4 or 5 kinds of pepper

a couple of frozen rabbit hides left over from when we raised rabbits -- I
keep meaning to get around to finishing the rabbit fur cloak I'm making for
my daughter!

raspberry syrup

canned tomatillo sauce

6 cans of malt that want to be beer when they grow up....

Madelina de Lyndesaye
Canton of Loch Ruadh
Barony of Elfsea
Kingdom of ANSTEORRA!!