[Sca-cooks] RE: -cran wine/vinegar...

Cheriti Watts cassea at teleport.com
Tue Jun 19 20:28:15 PDT 2001

Dunno, but in my view, cranberry vinegar would be great....
I think it would make a great base for marinade.
Some of the best marinade I've made was from a bottle of mead that turned to
vinegar.
Perhaps it was still turning as it still had some sweetness to it.
Hmmm. Made some wonderful beef strips. mmmmm. Gotta figure out how to get
some of the mead I currently have to turn so I can replicate it....

Cynwise
cassea at teleport.com