[Sca-cooks] what is your project?

Craig Jones. craig.jones at airservices.gov.au
Mon Jun 18 15:45:56 PDT 2001

I'm redacting and trying as many recipes as I can from the 2 Yuan Chinese
recipe sources that I have (A Soup for the Qan & Cloud Forest Hall Rules for
Drinking and Eating).

My plan is to have enough tried recipes to do both a Chinese and a Mongol feast
without scaring too many people and then web-publish the results for others to
try.  I am not aware of a far-east feast done in Lochac from primary sources so
this will hopefully be a first.

I also (as always) will continue to brew lots and will hopefully start making
some more cheese again.

Cheers,

Drakey.

ps.  I'll post the story of the "Tangut" Lungs soon...