[Sca-cooks] what is your project?

bill mayfield wpmay at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 18 23:04:09 PDT 2001

Since I am realitively new to Period cooking,I am reading
   and Learning all I can.I still get cornfuzzeled when seeing
the original reciets and then read the redaction.(guess it comes
with experince)I do experiment at home with the simplier recipes
and recruit "guinea pigs" from family,friends and co-workers.
Also my "big" goal right now is to find/develop a respectable
poudre douce/poudre forte,may be to big a bite just starting out
but if you wanna learn ya gotta get dirty.
  So if any of the more learned of you on the list have suggestons
for projects or books that may be of a help to a novice such as me
feel free to let me know.

  I remain your humble servant,
    Aethelwulf